Microsoft’s New Fiscal Year, New Skills Requirements and Certifications for Partners
With the beginning of the new fiscal year of Microsoft received the rental and new requirements using from January/2014.
Among the highlights are the new Azure and Office 365 rental, as well as the specialization "Hosting" in various skills.
Whether you are professional or team administrator, stay tuned the new certifications and don’t expect January to be in compliance and risk losing the competence.
Here are some highlights:
- Fall the certifications of Exchange, SharePoint, Visual Studio, Lync and TFS 201 and now will be Exchange, SharePoint and Lync 2013 and Visual Studio and TFS 2012
- Fall certifications on Windows 2008 R2 and becomes necessary MCSA:Windows 2012
- In various skills MCSE:Private Cloud (70-70-247 and 246) certification is requerid
- The exams of the MCSE: Windows Server 2013 Infrastructure (70-70 and 413-414) is required for infrastructure rental
- For infrastructure certifications come into being the "Hosting", for example for Datacenter and Messaging
The full document can be downloaded https://mspartner.microsoft.com/pt/br/pages/membership/downloads/microsoft-partner-network-competency-roadmap.aspx