Microsoft IT ShowCase – Practical examples of implementations
How about having numbers ready for display on a product?
This is the intent of this TechNet site. The IT ShowCase (http://bit.ly/f4QyKC) is to provide this help. Had already previously post about the IPDs (Update- Download all Infrastructure Planning and Design (IPD) guides Microsoft) that are reference documents for new implementations.
But the intention of the documents in the IT ShowCase is to provide data marked out for the implementation of a product, feature or customization.
For example, in the document "Manage, Monitor, and Report: Implementing a Power Management Strategy with System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3" (http://bit.ly/fh8eco) is possible to know how many watts and values (U$) are saved by implementing power management feature by SCCM.
See the list of new documents, now updated in February:
- Microsoft IT CIO Office Scorecards – Delivering Dashboards from KPI Catalog to the Masses
- Delivering Data as a Service from the SQL Azure (Cloud) and self-service BI at Microsoft
- Manage, Monitor, and Report: Implementing a Power Management Strategy with System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3
- Deploying a Virtualized Client Data Access and Protection Service
- Architecting the Global Human Resources System Using SharePoint, Azure, & Duet
Good advantage and save the primary link, always for updates!!!