Documentation for System Center Configuration Manager 2007 updated with R3
This week Microsoft announced the update of technical documents and guides of SCCM 2007.
These new documents cover all the features already known in versions SP1, SP2 and R2 upgraded to R3, released on the 14th of the month (Launch of System Center Configuration Manager R3).
Follows the list of documents below, which are sub-divided into other detailed documents, including troubleshooting:
- Planning and Deploying the Server Infrastructure for Configuration Manager 2007
- Planning and Deploying Clients for Configuration Manager 2007
- Collect hardware and software asset information
- Distribute software
- Deploy software updates
- Deploy operating systems
- Manage desired configurations
- Remotely administer a computer
- Restrict non-compliant computers from accessing the network
- Manage mobile devices like Smartphones and Pocket PCs